Performance Dance Teams
Interesting In Doing More Performing or Pursue A Dancer? If So, Excellent!
Come Join Our Empower Dance Teams Today!
We Have The Empower Dance Teams For Adults & Teens At All Dance Team Levels!
Empower Dance Teams are designed for dancers age 13 to adult who love to dance, do more performance opportunities, and pursue a dance career. We have adult, junior, and teen dance teams available for dancers to join at our dance studio. They are trained by professional instructors and guest instructors 3-4 times for 8-12 hours preparing to perform in events every week. Our dance teams perform ballet, contemporary, hip hop, international, jazz, pom, production, and tap dances in events including commercials, competitions, showcases, and videos in different organizations including our studio. There os no audition required to join any of our dance teams, however, there are requirements dancers must follow to stay in our teams and participate in events.
Teen Dance Teams
Teen Dance Teams are designed for teen team dancers age 13-18. They are the youngest dance teams of the Empower Dance Teams. These dance teams practice on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7-9:30pm and Saturdays at 10am-5pm. They also learn intermediate, competitive, and pre-professional dance level ballet, contemporary, hip hop, jazz, pom, production, and tap dance choreographies in classes. These teams perform these dances on videos in classes. They will also perform these dances in events including commercials, competitions, and showcases.
Adult Dance Teams
Teen Dance Teams are designed for teen team dancers age 18 & up. They are the oldest dance teams of the Empower Dance Teams. These dance teams practice on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:30-9:30pm and Saturdays at 10:30am-6pm. They also learn intermediate, competitive, and pre-professional dance level ballet, contemporary, hip hop, jazz, pom, production, and tap dance choreographies in classes. These teams perform these dances on videos in classes. They will also perform these dances in events including commercials, competitions, and showcases.
Empower Dance Team Participation Requirements
Joining Empower Dance Team Requirements
- Dancers must be age 10 or older to join any of our Empower Dance Team.
- They are required to be either an intermediate, or a competitive, or professional level dancer.
- Dancers must dance and performance background.
- They also are required to complete beginner or higher level programs in order be a part of any team.
- They must available on Mondays and Wednesdays between 7-9:30pm and Saturdays between 10am-6pm.
Empower Dance Team Class Requirements
- They must commit to the entire dance year from September to June.
- Dancers are expected to maintain good attendances, health, performances, and techniques in any team.
- They must take at least 3 dance team classes of their choice.
- Dancers must attend technique and rehearsal classes on Saturdays.
- They have the option to take intermediate or higher level open level classes.
- Dancers also have the option to take private instructional classes.
Empower Dance Team Performance Requirements
- Dancers are required to attend rehearsals before and during the week they perform events.
- They are also required to attend at least 1 dance competition of their choice.
- Dancers must do at least 3 other events of their choice.
- They must perform all our shows in our all seasonal showcases.
- Dancers also are required to do at least 1 production number performances in our showcases.
Benefits Of Participating In The Empower Dance Teams
- Dancers will become healthy, excellent, and professional dancers and performers.
- They will have confidence in themselves and dance performances.
- Dancers will become a great leader, mentor, and role models for other dancers.
- They will become a team player who works well with other dancers to do dance projects in different industries.
- They will be able to make great friends and build strong dance team relationships in our dance teams.
- They will be able to take great feedback on their dancing and use ways to improve their dance performances.
- Dancers will receive awards and rewards for performing excellent jobs on their dance performances.
- They will also receive scholarships that can help them pay for college expenses.
- Dancers will be able to earn volunteer community service hours for any purposes.
- They will have a great experience dancing in a dance team.
- Dancers will be able to share their experience in dancing in a dance team.
- They will be able create professional resume, cover letter, and professional works they can use to applying for a job.
- Dancers will pursue a longtime successful dance career.
- They will be able to refer others to join our dance teams.
Empower Dance Team Fees
- 3-6 Classes are $60-$150 per month if dancers use the buy 2 classes, take 1 or 2 free classes offers.
- 3-6 Classes are $90-$180 per month if dancers do not use the buy 2 classes, take 1 or 2 free classes offers.
- Costumes with accessories like hats, gloves, socks, and stockings are $40 each.
- Performance Fees are $25 each.
- Uniforms are $100 each.